Officer Code of Conduct / Standards Policy Contract
The purpose of this policy is to establish the ground rules of being an officer in TFO. All officers are required to sign off on these prior to being promoted.
- All officers must strictly abide by league rules.
- Officers must remain active and on a minimum of 3 times a week for at least a few hours each time.
- Officers who do not meet rule 2 will be moved to the Inactive Officer rank.
- An extended leave can be made but other officers need to know in advance and will be put into the inactive officer rank.
- After 4 weeks of not following rule 2 then officer status will be stripped.
- Officers must be in our official chat app
- Officers must log into the website at least once a week.
- Officers should always interact with everyone in the league when possible.
- All alts brought in need to be moved to correct rank and all officers alerted to who it belongs too.
Any officer that is demoted for inactivity will be reestablished when they return and satisfy item 2.